Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby Brianna Christmas Dress


Pattern by Maggies Crochet. I have been working on this for a friend of mine, she was one of 8 children and I recently found out she never had a doll growing up. So I will be giving this to her on Monday. I just have to finish the roses and attach them to the blankie and the dress and hat. The blankie is complete as well as the hat. I will share the entire outfit on the doll hopefully tomorrow.




This is how I spent my New Years Day. It was really rainy, windy and COLD here today. I am not sure the temp even got to 55 degrees today. I know, I know some of you gals are dealing with the snow and ice, but this Florida Gal needs a blankie when the temp goes below 70!!!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable. Love the red and white. Excellent choice for Brianna.

Hope you had a HNY,
Kate-The Garden Bell

Sandy Shirley said...

This dress is so cute! That is so sweet of you to give her a doll! What a wonderful friend you are!

Nan said...

This outfit and blanket is so cute, love the red and white. You do nice work.

Anonymous said...

Would love to have a copy of the Brianna outfit posted in Jan. 2010

Anonymous said...

Can post reply on FB for Brianna Outfit to: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000338105979