Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Perfectly Perfect Pink Purse


Just a small clutch for Girly Essentials!! Made with 100% cotton worsted weight yarn, and measures 6 inches high by 9 inches wide. Crochet button closure. Very easy and simple, the pattern can be found on the Lion Brand free pattern website. I have just been working on this a little each evening over the weekend and after work. This worked up fairly quickly and I will be making more for gifts this Holiday Season! You could modify this very easily to just a coin purse or eyeglass case!!!

5 comments:

annemarie said...

Another lovely project - must check this one out!! Love all your crochet.

Aussie Maria said...

A lovely gift idea

Unknown said...

What fun these are. I plan on whip a few up on the long drive south. Thanks for the weather update. But, seriously, anything above 30 and no snow sounds perfect to us. I plan on posting while there. Hopefully, by the end of March it will have started to warm up.

If you are over that way. The PC b and b is right next to the CONCH Grill, just north of Jack's Pass. Swing by or check in with my via
my blog or at kstubenv@yahoo.com
We can meet for lunch or coffee.

Glad to see you back around.

Kate

Ana Luisa said...

so sweet, and pretty! I have that pattern stashed away, will need to find a suitable yarn to make it.
Well done on the purse!

Unknown said...

Sandy, You have a Mr. Kitty, too! He's so handsome! Your crocheting projects are wonderful. I especially like the potholders. I see annemarie and The Garden Bell and.... it seems like we have the best community here in blogland ever! Have a great week ahead! E